The XS100-R has been designed with tough features for easy grip when wet and to survive in the toughest environments on land, water or below the water. Versatile, tough and compact.
Advantage of red beam
- Red light offers night sight without affecting your night adapted vision which can take up to 30 minutes to gain, essential for any form of navigation at night.
- Diving at night brings out different varieties of fish that are unable to physically see red light allowing you to get up closer for photography / videography / experience.
- The red light can be used with the mask mount working effectively as a focusing light
In The Box: XS100R Light, USB Charger, CR123 Recheargable Batteries x2, Cord, QS Guide
- Water tight to 100M / 11 BAR
- The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to transport and to ensure you can have it easily to hand at all times
- Simple life-proof twist operation prevents mechanical switch malfunction
- High strength (tested to 5 metres), impact proof aluminium casing to ensure the XS100 will survive every drop that life throws at it
- Can be worn with your mask to illuminate camera during photography and videography
- Compatible with mounts for easy attachment onto wrist, existing lights, BCD or mask
- Compatible with headband for conversion into head torch
- USB charging for global compatibility
- Supplied with 2 x batteries for extended usage periods
Copyright © 2016 - Exposure Lights.